Install The Alexa App On My Phone – A white circle with a black border around an upward-pointing chevron. It means ‘Click here to return to the top of the page’.
Two crossed lines form an ‘X’. It suggests how to close the connection or dismiss the notification.
Install The Alexa App On My Phone
The Chevron home icon displays an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. Reviews A chevron icon indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. A chevron icon indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. technical
Alexa For Kids
Twitter icon stylized bird with open mouth, screaming. Twitter LinkedIn icon the word “in”. LinkedIn Fliboard Icon Stylish Letter F. Flipboard Facebook Icon Letter F. Facebook Email Icon Mail. Features the ability to send email. Email link icon Image of a chain link. Displays the website link URL. Copy the link
You can download the Alexa app to your iPhone and use it as a virtual assistant like Siri. Westend61/Getty Images
You may already know that Alexa is the virtual assistant for the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Studio, and other smart speakers. You may not know that the Alexa app works on iPhones and can be used even if you don’t have an Amazon device.
You can use the Amazon Alexa app to set up your Echo smart speaker, as well as pair your iPhone with the smart speaker via Bluetooth.
Alexa, How Do I Set Up My Amazon Echo?
2. In the Enable Bluetooth pop-up menu, tap OK to allow Alexa to set up or connect to other devices (such as your iPhone or Echo speaker).
6. Tap to select who you are from the list of options. Confirm your first and last name, then tap Continue.
7. Tap Allow Alexa to access your contacts (so you can use commands like “call mom”) and allow notifications. Tap Later to skip this step.
8. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to set up Alexa, including teaching Alexa to your voice. You can skip any steps in the setup process by tapping Skip.
How To Make My Tp Link Kasa Device Work With Amazon Alexa
9. To activate Alexa, say “Alexa” or tap the blue Alexa icon at the top of the screen and say your question. You can tap the keyboard icon to type your question.
If hands-free is enabled, you can say “Alexa” to activate the virtual assistant. Abigail Absamis Demarest
IPhones running iOS 14 and later have a home screen full of widgets that you can access by swiping left from your various app screens.
If you know you use Alexa (or any other app) a lot, the Home screen is a great place to make it easily accessible.
How To Connect Alexa To Iphone In 4 Steps (with Photos)
2. Press and hold your finger on one of the widgets (it doesn’t matter which one) until a pop-up menu appears. Tap Edit Home Screen.
Touch any widget on the home screen to see a pop-up menu and make changes. Abigail Absamis Demarest
3. Tap the plus + icon in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap the Amazon Alexa icon. If you can’t find it easily by scrolling, tap the search bar to find it.
4. Tap Add Widget. Use your finger to position the widget as desired and tap Done when you’re done.
How To Use Someone Else’s Amazon Echo With Guest Connect
You can pair your iPhone with any of Amazon’s smart speakers like the Echo, Echo Dot, and more via Bluetooth.
To set up a speakerphone or pair your iPhone with an Amazon device, go to the Devices tab. Abigail Absamis Demarest
5. The next time you want to connect, simply enable Bluetooth on your iPhone and speaker and say “Pair Bluetooth”.
Abigail Absamis Demarest is a writer for Insider in New York. He loves a good glazed donut and takes a deep dive into the science of food and how it’s made.
The 60 Most Useful Alexa Skills Of 2023
Install alexa on my phone, how to install alexa app on iphone, install alexa app on windows 10, install alexa app on firestick, install free alexa app, install alexa on pc, install alexa app, download the alexa app on my phone, install alexa app on my pc, install the alexa app, install alexa app on my phone, install alexa app on pc